CT Scan Preparations – Togus VAMC
Design build for canopy structure over existing ADA ramp entrance to building 209, including existing ramp modifications; added concrete ramp extensions and aluminum railing reconfiguration. Specialized canopy coverings to match existing canopies on-site; included side panels and lighting to accommodate for a CT Scan Mobile Coach Services.
- Engineered Service Design including the metal frame & support structures
- Maintained signage, barriers, traffic control, dust control, environmental
contingency plans, daily project reporting, weekly meetings and project
- Managed QC testing and ground bearing capacity testing
- Performed Site Preparation, Dig Safe Prep and Safety Plan/QAQC
- Bored and poured cast-in-place concrete support pillars
- Completed ground prep and cast-in-place ramp extensions
- Removed existing parking lot light pole and installed LED strip lights to
illuminate new covered structure and parking area.
- Erected and welded the fabricated metal structure – primed and painted
- Reconfigured and welded aluminum railing
- Installed Pre- constraint Ferrari 502 fabric side panels over and around
- Painted concrete pillars and installed base covers
- Landscaped area including: loam, seed and crushed stone