Mental Health Consolidation – Togus VAMC
This project consisted of a major mechanical and electrical rehabilitation as well as remodeling of the existing interior layout. The use for this space included residents’ rooms, private bathrooms, offices and nursing stations.
The work took place within an occupied space therefore the entrance to the project area was blocked by temporary partitions and cautionary signage was utilized.
- Major demolition of HVAC, plumbing and electrical systems
- Complete demolition and architectural renovation of interior
finishes including: partitions, ceilings, finish flooring, doors and
- Asbestos abatement
- Installation of chiller, air handing units and assoc. duct work/
- Major equipment rigging
- Installation of new electric including: conductors, raceways,
devices, nurse call and fire protection systems
- Use of specialized building materials including: high-impact